The PGA TOUR mobile app experience is set to get even better in the coming weeks as impressive enhancements are added.
After consultation with the PGA TOUR fan council, the TOUR has come up with some new changes designed to make the navigation experience easier and more dynamic.
New tabbed navigation will allow users to get to everything they are looking for, across all TOUR’s, in a swift manner.
And a new designed homepage will let fans consume even more PGA TOUR content with ease.
Things to watch out for include:
- Bottom navigation to access most popular content like the leaderboard, news, video and course.
- A “Live” icon when streaming events are happening.
- A new TOUR selector available to easily change between PGA TOUR, Web.com Tour, PGA TOUR Champions, Mackenzie Tour – PGA TOUR Canada, PGA TOUR LatinoAmerica, PGA TOUR China and the LPGA Tour.
- Updated navigation between Player Scorecard, Group Scorecard and Player Profile.
- Event guide navigation for fans with location sharing is automatic for fans on site.
- The homepage will feature new card design with dynamic content based on day of the week.
- Focus on news/articles, fantasy content, video on demand, Top 5 Leaderboard, Favorite player Leaderboard and the PGA TOUR Live Featured Groups depending on timing.
The app navigation changes will roll out on April 15 with the new homepage set to come online on June 3rd.